VACANCY: Technical Manager M&E
A. GENERAL INFORMATION
Reecons Engineering (formerly Recorp.) is an MEP design and build contractor founded in 2012. With more than 9 years of continuous development, Reecons has completed 72 projects in Vietnam and expanding towards FDI and sustainable projects. To meet the growing needs in the coming years, we are looking for a good candidate for the Technical Manager of M&E.
1. Setup and implement annual planning:
- Implementing the annual plan of the technical department
- Research and deploy necessary information to support the business development department
- Prepare and control annual budget
2. Recruit, train, manage, evaluate and develop staff under management responsibility.
3. Design Management:
- Manage the design department according to project requirements and technical codes and standards.
- Administer work and engineering systems, and processes that maintain and develop the company’s design, engineering, and workflow processes
4. Tender Management:
- Provide timely and effective solutions to support the procurement team and the construction site.
- Project procurement management: Ensure volume, equipment price and labor cost; Ensure records and progress according to customer requirements. Proposing bid options, Meeting with customers, Making budget for the project.
5. Client Relationship Management:
- Thoroughly understand the needs of customers, consult, propose technical solutions, equipment to improve the system, technology, and price to meet the needs of customers
- Timely handling of information requested by the clients
- Graduated from Mechanical or Electrical major.
- Minimum 7-year experience in a relevant position
- Experienced in design and procurement for M&E
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in multinational companies
- Able to make the negotiation and persuasion, good analysis and problem-solving, good presentation skills, team management
- Good communication, bright appearance, able to work under work and time pressure
- Excellent in English communication (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Proficient in using MS Office, Auto Cad
- Honest, transparency and supportive
- Enthusiastic, with a sense of responsibility
- Dynamic, proactive and creative
- Careful, detailed
- Salary: to be agreed based on capability.
- 13th-month salary.
- Health care insurance and annual health checkup after 1 year.
- Travel, telephone expenses, business trips, and other allowances according to the company’s regulations.
- Sickness, childbirth, marriage benefits for company’s employees.
- Young, professional, and constructive environment
- Team building and training activities.
Work Location: Office address: No.30, Road 2, Van Phuc Riverside City Avenue 13, Hiep Binh Phuoc Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC.
To apply for this position, kindly send your CV to Ms. Thu Thao at email@example.com. The qualified profile will be called for our interview shortly.