1. Setup and implement annual planning:
- Implementing the annual plan of the technical department.
- Research and deploy necessary information to support the business development department.
- Prepare and control annual budget.
2. Recruit, train, manage, evaluate and develop staff under management responsibility.
3. Design Management:
- Manage the design department according to project requirements and technical codes and standards.
- Administer work and engineering systems, and processes that maintain and develop the company’s design, engineering, and workflow processes.
4. Tender Management:
- Provide timely and effective solutions to support the procurement team and the construction site.
- Project procurement management: Ensure volume, equipment price and labor cost; Ensure records and progress according to customer requirements. Proposing bid options, Meeting with customers, Making budget for the project.
5. Client Relationship Management:
- Thoroughly understand the needs of customers, consult, propose technical solutions, equipment to improve the system, technology, and price to meet the needs of customers.
- Timely handling of information requested by the clients.
- Graduated from Mechanical or Electrical major.
- Minimum 7-year experience in a relevant position
- Experienced in design and procurement for M&E
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in multinational companies.
- Excellent in English communication (listening, speaking, reading, writing)
- Proficient in using MS Office, Auto Cad.
- Able to make the negotiation and persuasion, good analysis and problem-solving, good presentation skills, team management.
- Good communication, bright appearance, able to work under work and time pressure.
- Honest, transparency and supportive.
- Enthusiastic, with a sense of responsibility.
- Dynamic, proactive and creative.
- Careful, detailed.
- Salary: to be agreed based on capability.
- 13th-month salary.
- Health care insurance package and annual health checkup after 1 year.
- Travel, telephone expenses, business trips, and other allowances according to the company’s regulations.
- Sickness, childbirth, marriage benefits for company’s employees.
- Young, professional, and constructive environment.
- Team building and training activities.
To apply for this position, kindly send your CV to Ms. Thu Thao at email@example.com. The qualified profile will be called for our interview shortly.
Founded in May 2012, Reecons has completed more than 100 high-end and sustainable projects including industrial factories and commercial buildings.
To be in pace with the current trends in building design and construction, Reecons boldly adapted along with its partners of sustainable design and construction in line with Lotus (VGBC), GreenMark (SGBC), LEED (USGBC), and Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies (EDGE) requirements to serve the financial interests of our clients while guaranteeing quality projects and preserving the environment.
The wisdom, innovation, and flexibility of collaborators drive rapidly the growth of the company in just a few years, Reecons is proudly to be one of the leading contractors in Vietnam.
Ofice Address: No.30, Road 2, Van Phuc Riverside City Avenue 13, Hiep Binh Phuoc Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC.